1) You don’t work for us; you work with us:
We at ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller are a family that takes pride in developing each and every one of our members. We grow and learn together, respecting individuality and acknowledging talent across the board.
We have grown to become the largest Public Relations Consultancy in the Middle East. Founded in 2000, we now proudly have 11 wholly owned offices across the region, and have forged lasting relationships with an impressive number of the biggest blue chip companies. Our award winning work is a result of the great team we have. We look forward to meeting you!
2) All in a day’s work:
- You divide your time between the ASDA’A BM offices and the clients’ offices, and oversee day-to-day work of the agency team
- You have developed, and continue to strengthen a lasting relationship with client and agency personnel
- You have a strong understanding of the clients’ business, their challenges and financial performance
- You provide clear strategic council and direction to the client’s communications plans, helping them achieve their business objectives and support their brand equity
- You provide recommendations to the client in a proactive manner, anticipate and solve their issues and concerns, and maximize communications efforts
3) This makes you a successful Account Director:
- You diagnose situations thoroughly, lead and manage multiple complex projects efficiently, and implement swift action plans
- You are respected, confident and credible, and make the tough decisions
- You are a creative and strategic thinker, who can negotiate tactfully and resolve conflicts
- You create high-quality strategic material for the client, develop and deliver seasoned presentations, and produce program outlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and manage complex relationships diplomatically and consultatively
- You anticipate industry trends and guide business development and resource efforts accordingly
- They demonstrate personal resilience in the way you persist with long-term goals, and are able to drive business in all economic climates.
- You mentor and coach more junior-level employees, and set an example for them through your actions
4) What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in either a leading Public Relations agency or a global client with a focus on Technology
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a leading internationally recognized university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in reputation and issues management
- Familiarity with the newest media outlets including digital and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, creative, driven and can’t wait to hit the ground running!
5) What’s next?
If you are excited about this role and believe you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will get in touch with you regarding next steps.