ASDA'A Burson-Marsteller is "Media & Marketing Company of the Year" at Arabian Business Achievement Awards 2016
Client Relationship Manager
PROOF Integrated Communications
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PROOF is a forward thinking, innovative, award winning, strategic communications agency focussed on delivering advanced core solutions in the fields of Creative & Branding, Digital, Social and online marketing. Based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates PROOF is affiliated with the renowned and respected Public Relations Agency ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller and is part of the WWP Network of companies.
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to help stabilize and grow the business opportunities that we are presented with. This role is part strategic and part relationship. You will be responsible for being the key client liaison person on a wide variety of projects for internal requests and new client pitching requests, so you will be spending time with a diversified group consisting of c-level business people and lower level internal production assets to ensure smooth and timely delivery of a high % of contracts we have ongoing and will bring on in the future as the business grows. This role requires strong presentation and communication skills as an evangelist of our brand, company, and products. This position will have a direct impact on company success and lends itself to a highly visible role in the company.
- Building process and marketing collateral with the CEO to develop this new division.
- Building rate cards and pricing points with the CEO for pricing out solutions in a swift manner.
- Generating ideas for new revenue generation within large customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within ASDA’A and associated business line partners.
- Conducting reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting management and key internal division heads to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other solutions the company offers and upselling those to win new business.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Building and delivering pitch presentations to win new business.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the CEO.
- Working closely with Key account managers in ASDA’A and division specialists in PROOF.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company delivery performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues to division heads.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Dealing with new business leads and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a valid UAE driving license and car.
- At least ten years’ experience with the industry at a solid level.
- A good degree of leadership skills and experience
- Proven ability to create creative and digital solutions for clients and achieve profit expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to be a team player across all facets of organization
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 to 35%)
- Have knowledge of digital marketing disciplines, inclusive of paid media, search, UX, convergence optimization, analytics & attribution immersive experiences, social marketing and brand strategy.
- Solid understanding of “big picture” client business objectives and how it works within; maintain awareness of future client events and activities and how they relate to overall objective/target
- Build and/or expand a book of business. Leverage current ASDA’A relationships, ASDA’A clients, and/or your own contacts to increase the book of business
Please send your CV and details to Ragini Shah, Senior Manager Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) You don’t work for us; you work with us:
We at ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller are a family that takes pride in developing each and every one of our members. We grow and learn together, respecting individuality and acknowledging talent across the board.
We have grown to become the largest Public Relations Consultancy in the Middle East. Founded in 2000, we now proudly have 11 wholly owned offices across the region, and have forged lasting relationships with an impressive number of the biggest blue chip companies. Our award winning work is a result of the great team we have. We look forward to meeting you!
2) All in a day’s work:
- You divide your time between the ASDA’A BM offices and the clients’ offices, and oversee day-to-day work of the agency team
- You have developed, and continue to strengthen a lasting relationship with client and agency personnel
- You have a strong understanding of the clients’ business, their challenges and financial performance
- You provide clear strategic council and direction to the client’s communications plans, helping them achieve their business objectives and support their brand equity
- You provide recommendations to the client in a proactive manner, anticipate and solve their issues and concerns, and maximize communications efforts
3) This makes you a successful Account Director:
- You diagnose situations thoroughly, lead and manage multiple complex projects efficiently, and implement swift action plans
- You are respected, confident and credible, and make the tough decisions
- You are a creative and strategic thinker, who can negotiate tactfully and resolve conflicts
- You create high-quality strategic material for the client, develop and deliver seasoned presentations, and produce program outlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and manage complex relationships diplomatically and consultatively
- You anticipate industry trends and guide business development and resource efforts accordingly
- They demonstrate personal resilience in the way you persist with long-term goals, and are able to drive business in all economic climates.
- You mentor and coach more junior-level employees, and set an example for them through your actions
4) What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in either a leading Public Relations agency or a global client with a focus on Technology
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a leading internationally recognized university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in reputation and issues management
- Familiarity with the newest media outlets including digital and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, creative, driven and can’t wait to hit the ground running!
5) What’s next?
If you are excited about this role and believe you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to Ragini, our HR Manager at email@example.com, who will get in touch with you regarding next steps.